5.03.2006

Teri Hatcher Talks About Men


On yesterday's "Oprah," guest Teri Hatcher opened up about the abuse she endured as a child, "Desperate Housewives," her new book Burnt Toast, and confronted the rumors regarding several men she has been spotted with.

About George Clooney, who she was rumored to be dating after the Academy Awards, Hatcher said, "That was really fabricated. We went to one dinner back in December, and that was it. No kissing. Boy, they would not let go of that one! I read things about how he sent me a teddy bear and chocolates for Valentine's Day, and I'm in my mailbox going, 'Did he really?' Because I didn't get them. Now they actually refer to him as my ex-boyfriend. It's hilarious."

More recently, Hatcher was sighted kissing American Idol host and E! news reporter Ryan Seacrest by a beach in Malibu, California. She claims they were set up by mutual friends and Seacrest optioned to stop seeing her after he realized paparazzi had taken photos of them. She said, "It's such a non-story. Interestingly enough, I haven't seen him since that day. We knew that the pictures had been taken, which must have bothered him enough. An hour after he dropped me off, he called to say, 'I don't think I can do this with you.' All the things you read in the tabloids about me and men are really non-stories."

Poor Teri - she needs a good man! For those of you who are interested in buying Hatcher's book to read about her sexual abuse, she doesn't write about it because she decided to go public with the information after the book was finished. I believe that the Vanity Fair article dealing with it is in there, though.

1 Comments:

At 11:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Teri I have some news for you!

You were wondering how your mother knows what pot smells like, well FYI your mother is a pot head. That is why she left you to drive around for hours in a car with some child molesting uncle and thought nothing of it!

Get the hint, your mother's a lunatic and so are you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home