5.03.2006

Nicole Kind of Admits She Has a Sort of Problem


From US Weekly:

"In the current issue of Vanity Fair, Nicole Richie finally admits that she has a weight problem, but "The Simple Life" star insists that she doesn’t have an eating disoder.

“I know I’m too thin right now, so I wouldn’t want any young girl looking at me and saying, ‘That’s what I want to look like,’” Richie tells the mag. However, she says that her weight problems do not stem from an eating disorder, and that she’s taken steps to regain control of her health.

She adds, “I started seeing a nutritionist and a doctor… I do recognize that I have a problem, and I want to be responsible and fix it, and I’m on that path right now.”

But her doctors still aren’t certain of Richie’s diagnosis. One of her medics, Dr. Jeffrey Wilkins, tells VF, “If it’s not anorexia, she should be able to gain the weight. If it ends up being anorexia we can help her with that. I think she’s willing to look this in the eye.”


Ummm, she definitely has an eating disorder, as if there was any prior doubt. Her doctor is right. Unless she was deliberately starving herself, she would be able to put on a few pounds without a problem. If she had a serious medical problem that caused her to not be able to put on weight, we would have figured it out right after she did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home