5.31.2006

A Few Photos



Petra Nemcova and Bruce Willis at Cannes. Bruce looks like a pimp. And bare feet gross me out. I don't know why. I just have a thing with people touching my feet. I think I just hate feet in general. Anyway, I digress. Is she REALLY dating him? Gahhhh. I keep hearing that she's either dating him or James Blunt. Oh well. Whoever she's with, she deserves to be happy, I guess. (Pssst, choose James!!!!)



Laguna Beach star Kristin Cavallari and her new boyfriend. I want to know who he is! Does anyone know?



Al Pacino selling lemonade with his 5-year old twins. This is adorable. I wish Al Pacino was my dad. My parents never let me sell lemonade. They thought it was tacky. Plus, it would just be cool to have Scarface and the Devil as your dad.



J.Lo shopping with Leah Remini in LA. (Who knew they were friends?)