3.14.2006

My little shpiel...

Hey, welcome to my new celeb gossip blog. I've been obsessed with celebrities and tabloids since I could read, and I've been forming my own opinions about them since then, too. Consider yourselves blessed that I've decided to share them with you. I know there are a million out there but I happen to be amused by my own commentary, so you may be, too. Plus, I'm going to try to post some new info and pictures that haven't cropped up on other sites (ha, like that's easy). I won't bother to really introduce myself...you can read my profile for that. Let's just get to the juicy stuff...

3 Comments:

At 3:08 AM, Anonymous Koeri said...

You rock babe! It's 2am..I have class at 8am..my boyfriend is sitting across from me getting a real kick out of my nonstop hysterics while reading your posts. My boyfriend is 100% uninterested in this celebrity stuff but even he is enjoying your hilarious commentary. Thanks for being bold, and HONEST. I've added your site to my favorites.

 
At 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

 
At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Denis said...

Goodness, there's so much effective info above!
registered nurse salary | student grants for college | scholarships for women

 

Post a Comment

<< Home