3.31.2006

I Hope He Got a Prenup



Def Jam founder and rap mogul Russell Simmons announced on Friday that he and his wife, Baby Phat's Kimora Lee are separating. The couple, who was married for seven years and has two daughters, had actually split nine months ago but were living under the same roof and attending public functions together until recently. Personally, I've always found Kimora Lee to be extremely obnoxious and I think that Russell can do a lot better. To me, she exudes trash, not class, and I think the following picture displays that perfectly:



"I'm rich, beeeeeeeeyotch! No more pawk fry collard greens for me!" Russell had better watch out in the divorce proceedings. That bitch already has enough cash.

2 Comments:

At 6:43 AM, Anonymous Bernard said...

Quite effective material, lots of thanks for the article.
Ottawa airport | Spanish websites | coral dresses

 
At 6:48 AM, Anonymous Zachariah said...

Wow, there is really much useful info here!
Pest control | bake pops reviews | eggies

 

Post a Comment

<< Home