3.28.2006

How Did These Kids Get Into College?



This is a shot from an upcoming episode of The O.C., which has sucked all season, and this is proof that it just is going to suck some more. Don't get me wrong, I'm a big fan, but this season...ick. It's become more and more unbelievable, and this picture is proof.

- Summer would NOT get into Brown on standardized test scores alone. She's actually have to have good grades, and everything on the show has alluded to the fact that she does not.

- Marissa and Ryan naturally end up at the same college, but Berkeley? Hell no. That school wouldn't take those two with their past records, and I'm not just talking about police, I mean their spotty school records, too.

- Seth not going to college is so cliche. So he smokes weed and becomes a juvenile delinquent? Of course, I'm only assuming that's what happens, but I'm sure there's a reason he's not wearing a college sweatshirt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home