3.19.2006

Christina Aguilera in Elle U.K. - April 2006


Pop star and newlywed Christina Aguilera opened up to Elle U.K. for their upcoming April 2006 issue. Among other things, she talks about her love life extensively, explaining that husband Jordan Bratman has made her so content that she would be willing to reconcile with her abusive, estranged father. She also says, "When I look in the mirror and see this big smile, it's so not like me. Before, I'd never felt secure in any relationship with any man in my life. I thought love was kinda corny. But then Jordy came along...He's a rock, a real man." Aguilera seems content throughout the article as she talks about her rivalry with Britney, her sexy image, her dislike of plastic surgery, and her desire to start a family, among other things. Here are the pics:




I think she looks especially gorgeous in this picture, and I love the Chanel dress too.

1 Comments:

At 3:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home