3.17.2006

Britney Spears Shopping in Los Angeles



I love how Brit's cousin (holding Sean Preston) is looking at her like, "Why am I carrying your kid?"




If she isn't pregnant, then there's something seriously wrong with her stomach. Us Weekly now claims a source says that the scar from Britney's c-section is infected and swollen, causing her entire belly to swell. I don't think so. I'm not a doctor, but I've had a scar get infected, but that doesnt mean my entire hand swelled up. Seems very fishy to me. She should just stop beating around the bush and admit that she's pregnant.

3 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Big dick anal fuck Just want to dance Dickies 874 work pants

 
At 6:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site »

 
At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! film editing schools

 

Post a Comment

<< Home